Sunday, September 19, 2004

Like, what day is it?

Well I'm certainly keeping up with all this! I suppose I just needed to get all fired up about something. I came across another blogger with some wonderful statements and information.
If you go to Archie Levine you will find a talented writer with important things to say.

I am so sick and tired of the political crap going on. The bushleague continues to promote their "our way is the only way" ( and if you disagree you are unamerican) blather daily. I do so wish the democrats would fight fire with fire! But then I also have to wonder.....do Americans even care anymore? 1000 (that's ONE THOUSAND) Americans have DIED in Iraq, no one seems to care. The bushleague won't allow the newsmedia to show the coffins returning. I think Americans need to see this! Wake up everyone!! Our young people are DYING for what? So Bush can save face? So Bush can continue to show he is the Big Bully on the block?? Please, open your eyes and ears and see what is happening. If Bush is re-elected I am in fear as to what is going to become of our great country. We are the most hated people in the world. We have lost many of our CONSTITUTIONAL rights already! More is on the way.

Evidently my original post was verbose.....so......I'll just make additional posts.


1 comment:

Archie Levine said...

Thanks for linking to me and all the nice things you had to say.

It's been almost a year...come blog again!